Thursday, November 29, 2007

Someone Else's Camera

I went to Eastern Washington for Thanksgiving, and someone had a camera. Someone who takes good photos and has a website. Click here to see the photos for yourself, in case you ever wanted to know what I'm talking about when I say "the farm". The guy in the black t-shirt w/ the white star is Karl, the chef. After eating amazing food for 5 days, it was a little disappointing to come home to an empty refrigerator, save for a package of Trader Joe's frozen tortellini. No sauce.

P.S. to the family: thanks for all the well wishes regarding the audition. I guess I should have mentioned that I was not cast. Oh, well....it was nice to be asked.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd been wondering about the audition. Sorry to hear it didn't work out.

~Adam

Paige said...

What a great place! Looks like a splendid way to spend Thanksgiving and a wonderful place to visit. So do they just have goats or do they also have a vegetable garden? Chickens maybe?

You're looking very nice and I like your long hair!

Been to any concerts lately? I SO want to see some of my favorite bands live!!!

XOXO