Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Sometimes I like to take study breaks while I eat.  Sometimes I like to watch a 30 minute episode of something while I take a study break and eat.  Lately it's been Sex in the City.  This particular episode, from the first season, Carrie is whining about the sex drought she and  Mr. Big are in (o, the horror, I know) while she and her friend, Samantha take a yoga class.  They are having this conversation using regular volume voices, DURING CLASS.  I realize that this program is full of fantasy and matching ultra expensive handbag and shoe combos, and I can forgive all that.  But the talking during the class (and every other "excercise" class they take throughout the seasons) without anyone noticing or seemingly caring stretches the limit of my suspension of disbelief threshold.    

No comments: