Saturday, December 29, 2007

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!

The Wii is fun.

It's not that I want one for myself, but knowing someone who owns one is good. Someone who lives a lot closer to me and wouldn't mind me coming over to play from time to time would be even better. Just look at the grin on that girl's face. Doesn't she look like she's having fun?

Wouldn't trade in my xbox for one, though.

Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody...not in Seattle, anyway. Shawn's back in the land of sun and I am back to my solo routine. Very sleepy tonight, however, and will probably hit the hay a little earlier than usual. Just sitting at Top Pot--freezing in here--and taking advantage of the wireless for a quick moment before heading back home to read my silly mystery novel or watch a movie. You know, what with school starting in a few weeks, I figure I should get in as much gluttonous reading and movie viewing as I can. Who knows when and if I'll have time to do that again for the next semester. (Ooooooo...how thrilling! I'm back in semesterville! Where time is based on the academic calendar and "next year" starts in the fall!)

Oh, blah, blah, blah. Apparently, I haven't much of interest to write. So, go forth and play a Wii, if you can. I recommend a warm up of your playing arm--the wrist, elbow, EVERYTHING--first as I heard a number of folks complain of aches and pains after playing. Not a substitute for actual exercise, I don't think...

1 comment:

Paige said...

How fun! I've never played a Wii yet. We debated whether or not to get one last Christmas, but figured we wouldn't play it enough. We had a Gamecube, but we just gave it to a guy that works for Chase. He gave it to his son for his birhtday. We just hardly ever played it. We played a game at our friend Travis' house recently where you pretended to be a band. One person drums, one plays the guitar, and one sings. It was surprisingly fun and I even sang. Ha ha! I also bled on the guitar because I had broken my thumb nail that day and it was very vulnerable (not to mention that I was also strumming with more force than required).

I can't belive you'll be starting school soon! Must be exciting mixed with a bit of nervousness. I'm sure it'll be very fulfilling!

That's SO GREAT that Shawn got you a digital camera!! I'll be expecting lots of picutures now via this here blog and email! Speaking of email, this comment could have been sent as an email as it is so long!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!