Wednesday, January 09, 2008

These Are the People in My Neighborhood


Draw your own conclusions from this... I'm only sorry that I didn't have a camera at my disposal when the window sill also displayed music box innards looking somewhat like a little bomb, tick tick ticking away our certain demise... There's another sign on the other side of the spiral tree (added to the lineup sometime in the fall) that just reads "Time Is Running Out". I walk by this everyday, just about, and have enjoyed watching its evolution. The Mary was a constant, as were the two signs. But the offerings--or examples of man's greed and destruction, as it were--come and go.

Is that fools' gold in the box? Why, I believe it is!

The curtains are always drawn, sometimes a warm yellow light peeps through the crack in the curtains behind the blinds. Who is this person? A true religious zealot or just a guy/gal with an apocalyptic sense of humor? His/her life is o so mysterioso.

No comments: