Wednesday, February 13, 2008

OMG

I can't believe my luck. It's like there was something watching over us, guiding us to the South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa, CA. Something... or Someone...

You know how when you live some place that doesn't get good television reception without a cable subscription? And you know how even when you have those funny, outdated rabbit ears and you try and try to get Masterpiece Theatre, or Mystery! to come in clearly, or at the very least with a mostly watchable picture and you can't? But lo and behold do you know what station will always come in crystal clear, no matter what? Oh, yeah. You know which one I'm talking about... can we just say "hallelujah!"?

Please share with me in this moment of divine grace as I present...

That's right my loyal readers... I saw the actual, REAL life Trinity Broadcasting Network's Home... complete with...



PEARLY GATES!!!!!

I took these photos from the dentist's office next door. And next to that little office building? A housing enclave called "Lifestyles". Shawn and I wondered if they were choosing to live next to such a holy and blessed compound, or if they woke up every morning saying "G-dammit! When is this behemoth of a tax shelter going to get torched for the insurance money, already?"

Praise the lord.

No comments: