Sunday, March 01, 2009

a list

it feels kind of strange to be composing an entry.  my sister-in-law asked me when i was going to post something again and i replied, wistfully, probably not until summer.  but then, i'm sitting on the couch version of my futon, half reading an article for my archives administration class and i'm absolutely not paying attention--even though it's interesting--and it pops into my head that i miss my blog.  really.  i do.  i miss a lot of things, right now.  shawn.  video games.  reading that doesn't involve answering questions based on the aforementioned reading.  listening to music while doing nothing else.  practicing the guitar.  waking up after the sun comes up.  going to bed late because want to, not because i'm doing school work.  putzing around the 525 square feet i call home.  a quiet neighbor below me--one not aspiring to be the next zach condon.  (i like the musical stylings of condon.  of condon.)  going for a run on a regular/semi-regular basis.  doing one crossword puzzle after another after another after another.  watching an entire season of a television series in one sitting.  eyes sans dark circles.  eating a pint of ice cream with no repercussions.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea! A Linnet post! It's good to see you back on here. I know you're SUPER busy and so very dedicated. It's inspiring and impressive!

xoxoxo